Frequently Asked Questions

I did not receive the last issue in the mail or my copy was damaged in the mail.

If you didn't receive any issue of your subscription or an issue arrived damaged, you have nothing to worry about. You can fill out a Contact Us form, call us at 1-877-247-4787, or email us at We will be sure to get you the missed or damaged issue or extend your subscription for missed issues.

If you have a print & digital subscription, you can access PDFs or read any article from any issue at while you wait for your print issue replacement to arrive.


If the missed issue is related to a changed address, you can change your address at Once logged in, go to the 'Memberships' tab and click 'Manage' next to you subscription. Select 'Update delivery address' and input your new address.





Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request