Church Law & Tax
- Why am I having problems with my login?
- I’m a ChurchLawAndTax.com member, but I’d like to upgrade to Advantage Member status. How can I do that?
- What does the Premium Content locked symbol represent throughout the site?
- What content can I access as a non-member?
- How do I set up my login?
- Why won't my Christianity Today login and password work on this site?
Use and Permissions
- Can I make copies of articles in ChurchLawAndTax.com, either in digital (PDF) format or print, to share with others?
- Can I email articles that I find on ChurchLawAndTax.com to someone else, such as a staff member, clients, colleagues, or a friend?
- Can I post an article from ChurchLawAndTax on my website?
- We are a professional office and have purchased a subscription to ChurchLawAndTax.com. With whom can we share the password?
- We are a local church and have purchased a subscription to ChurchLawAndTax.com. With whom can we share our log in information?
- Can we reprint articles from ChurchLawAndTax.com in our newsletter or other publications?
- What happens if my ApplePay or PayPal uses a different email than my preferred account email?
- What are the best ways to follow ChurchLawAndTax.com?
- Will Richard Hammar and other experts on the site answer my legal, tax, finance, and risk management questions?
- Does this site replace my need for a lawyer or an accountant?
- Can you recommend an attorney or accountant?
- The church treasurer requires receipts for online purchases. Is it possible to get a receipt?