I was charged tax for my Preaching Today membership, but my church is tax-exempt.

If your church has tax-exempt status and you were charged tax, please send us a copy of your tax exempt certificate through our contact us form. When we receive it, we can extend your subscription by one month to compensate for the extra amount paid, or we can refund you the amount of tax paid. 

Also if you would like to be taken off the auto-renewal program so you can manually renew each year with your tax exempt number please go to and change the auto-renewal status.  We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will be sure to extend you for more than the value of the tax if you wish to keep it the same.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request