I was charged tax, but my church is tax-exempt.

If your church or organization has tax-exempt status and you were charged tax, please send us a copy of your tax exempt certificate through our contact us form. Once we receive it we can refund you the amount of tax paid. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request