Members can use the criteria from a saved report as the basis of a new report. This is helpful if you want to run a new set of reports for your entire staff without re-entering all of their information into the Salary Calculator.
- Log in to your account.
- Click the green “View Reports” button on the homepage.
- On this My Saved Reports page, find the saved report in question.
- Click “Create new report” next to the “Rename” link.
- A pop-up window will warn you that this action will replace any criteria you currently have loaded in the Salary Calculator interface.
- Confirm your choice by clicking the green “Create new report” button.
- The system will load the criteria from this report in the Salary Calculator web interface.
- Adjust the parameters of your report using the controls on the left-hand side of the page as needed.
- To save this report, click “Download Report” at the bottom of the page, name your report in the pop-up window, and click “Save + Download.”