- A physical or electronic signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material, including the URL of the page on which the material resides.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party: the address, telephone number, and e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that we suggest you consult your legal advisor before filing a claim. There can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
The Copyright Agent for Christianity Today International for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its Internet sites is Claudia Gerwin. You may reach her as follows:
Christianity Today International
PO Box 788
Wheaton, IL 60187
Phone: (630) 260-6200
Alternatively, you may send a message via this form.