Frequently Asked Questions

I accidentally subscribed for a different term than what I meant to. Can I get my subscription changed? (Ex: 2 years instead of 1 year)

If you accidentally subscribed or wish to change your subscription term (Ex: 2 years instead of 1 year), you have nothing to worry about. You can contact us at 1-800-999-1704, fill out a Contact Us form, or email us at We will be sure to adjust your subscription and refund/add the difference so you are pay the correct amount for your subscription.

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 5 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request