Frequently Asked Questions

I did not receive the last issue in the mail or my copy was damaged in the mail.

If you didn't receive any issue of your subscription or an issue arrived damaged, you have nothing to worry about. You can fill out a Contact Us form, call us at 1-800-999-1704, or email us at We will be sure to get you the missed or damaged issue or extend your subscription for missed issues.

If you have a print & digital subscription, you can access PDFs or read any article from any issue at while you wait for your print issue replacement to arrive.


If the missed issue is related to a changed address, you can change your address at Once logged in, select "Change My Address" on left navigation menu on desktop and hamburger menu (three horizontal lines icon) on mobile. Then fill out the form with your new address and hit the "Save Changes" button. The address change will take effect with the next issue that hasn't yet been mailed.


Desktop view:


Mobile view:


Was this article helpful?
2 out of 3 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request